Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The last of the single digits

It is Oliver's 9th birthday today! The last of the single digits... Maybe because he is our third child or maybe because there is so much chaos in the house, time seems to go by so fast. Suddenly, he is no longer the baby. In same ways, I will miss that part of our lives. In other ways, I enjoy seeing the boys grow up into beautiful young men.

Happy birthday, Ollie! Even if you don't like when I say it, you will always be my little man xox



3 comments:

  1. Hip Hip HURRA 🎈🎂
    Skønt med lagkage og lys. 😋
    Oliver vil altid være din lille mand, selv når han står ved siden af dig og er et par hoved højere 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same here, our little man is 13 now ;-)
    Congrats, I hope you had a great party XxX

    ReplyDelete