Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ahhhh....

Today was just a beautiful day! You know, one of those days where the sun warms your bones and you just feel happy....

I spent most of the day cleaning up the garden and drinking iced coffees. It was exactly what I had craved all winter long (both the garden and the iced coffee part 😉). Oliver was very excited to help me plant... well... at least up until the moment he found a centipede in the soil. After that, he was more focused on making the centipede a little house and I was back in charge of gardening tasks.

Just before dinner, Andreas and I sat on our front steps and had a glass of wine. The boys were all outside playing. The cat was hanging out in the sun. It was heaven.... ahhhhh!

Hope you all had a great day! xox









4 comments:

  1. Det er så dejligt når foråret banker på så havearbejdet, hyggestunder hvor vi kan side og nyde et glas i solen. Længes allerede efter det igen, trods april har været fantastisk her i Danmark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. April here was terrible... really cold and rainy. I am so happy for the start of spring now. Hope the weather is warming up for you :) xox

      Delete
  2. I wish you a lot of days like this, they charge the battery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you- to you as well! You are so right xox

      Delete