Sunday, February 17, 2019

Sunday evening

There is always something about a Sunday evening... as much as I look forward to the week ahead, it also leaves me a bit down: I never get as much done as I had intended to. I never get to folding all the laundry that I wanted to do. I could always use an extra day off for the relaxing that I never managed to get to. My agenda is way too full for next week. Oliver still has homework to do.... On the bright side, we had a good weekend... Andreas and I managed a date night.... I actually washed all the bedding.... The groceries are done.... There is food in the house for lunches tomorrow... AND Andreas is making dinner ;) Bonus!

Hope you all have a great week ahead! Here are some glimpses of our evening... and I still haven't managed to finish the laundry ;)

XOX










No comments:

Post a Comment