Tuesday, November 22, 2022

A November postcard from Montreal

November, so far, has been pretty bipolar. We went from almost summer-like weather to winter in about a week. Let's just say that I started November in sandals and now have to wear boots! It is also dark so early now but- letting you all in on a little secret- leaving work and seeing all the street lights is almost cosy. Almost.

I know that I have been pretty bad at blog maintenance. The boys are WAY less interested in letting me write about them, take pictures of them and post anything about them. Sometimes bribing works but I couldn't afford that every day ;) So, to try to make ammends, I wanted to send you all a November postcard... Novembrrrrrrr is probably more accurate... here we go again xox















2 comments:

  1. Love your postcards 😀 I wish we will get as much snow as you have :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak! Actually, I think we sent our snow to Stockholm because their ground is now white and ours is green ;) xox

      Delete