Friday, January 7, 2022

Evening winter walk

If you have been on my blog for more than 5 minutes, you will have figured out that I am not a big fan of winter. I will let you in on a little secret... I almost like the holiday period where Christmas lights give a certain coziness to the dark evenings. After about mid January, the darkness definitely loses it's charm but, while the holiday lights are still appropriate, I almost enjoy it ;) Don't tell anyone ;)

So, while the holiday lights are still up and it still looks festive, I like to take evening walks. Soon, I will start to complain about winter again but, for the moment, I won't complain as much as usual ;)

Happy weekend xox















5 comments:

  1. Jeg skal nok holde tæt med din hemmelighed. Og samtidig tilkendegive den, dog med lidt flere point til denne periode med lysene som vi her i DK kalder juleudsmykning. I den periode må der gerne komme frost, sne og være mørkt. De øvrige knapt 11 mdr. skal der være høj sommer ☀️🌞❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I enjoy this, I can't wait until summer!!!

      Delete
  2. Good for you, getting out there. It's the only way to make the most of it! Gorgeous photots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja, vinteren er skøn, men altså også en smule træls, nu hvor julen er overstået. Og du har ret, julelys og sne kan altså en hel del :D

    ReplyDelete