Monday, October 14, 2019

Stupid Elon Musk!

Oliver is mad at Elon Musk... I mean really mad. Randomly (but often), the words "Stupid Elon Musk!" come out of his mouth. Oliver claims he hates him... really hates him. Why? you might ask... well, apparently (or as rumour has it), he bought Fortnite with the sole purpose of deleting the game. So, this morning, Fortnite is seemingly no more. At first, I had no idea what he was ranting about so I had to check this out for myself (you can too in this Guardian article). Where Fortnite used to be is now a big black hole... with some bizarre and cryptic numbers... and no more...

So my youngest is now detoxing... it is rough but he is managing ;) I am sure that, however, is no longer wanting to buy a Tesla when he grows up ;) On the other hand, Andreas and I are thinking it is totally worth going into debt to support Mr. Musk ;)

Happy week to you all! xox



Stupid Elon Musk!!!


2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha , its not easy to be a teenager theede dayes, and her in DK its EfterÄrsferie - the youngster are crying :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It is back now so efteraarsferie is now saved ;) xox

      Delete