Friday, October 11, 2019

Postcards from Montreal... the frazzled fall edition ;)

... and, suddenly, it has been just about a month since I touched this blog! My bad! ;)

The boys have been very busy at football still... seriously, every night of the week, either Nicklas or Alexander is at football (or both). Luckily, Oliver is now done so that is one less kid to rush out the door ;) I wonder who the heck thought it was a good idea to have them play football... oh yeah... that was the very parents who have now become full time chauffeurs because of it ;) Anyway, the boys love it and soon enough it will be over until February. Maybe I can reclaim a bit of my sanity before then? Nah- who I am kidding? ;) That will never happen ;)

It is Canadian Thanksgiving on Sunday and I am so happy to get a long weekend. It will still be busy but we will get an extra day to be busy in ;) Hopefully the sun will stay out and we can have a few good days of autumn weather. I really love this time of year... more so when I pretend that winter is not coming up next ;)

If you still drop by here, thank you! I appreciate it and I will really try to do better... I hope that a few postcards from Montreal can make up for it xox














6 comments:

  1. Lovely postcards your showing here. I envy you the beautiful wether you have this time of year. At the moment we are almost drowning here in DK. Hope you’re getting a bit of relaxation between all the business my dear friend:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I hope that you get a few more days of golden sun before the snow sets in! Hope all is well with you and your family xox

      Delete
  2. I love your postcards! Have a good long weekend XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all, you are all bitten by football. It takes logistics. My son also went to football. Exercise 3 - 4 times a week and matches this weekend. Season from late January to mid November. Remember the muddy clothes that came home and should be ready for the next day.
    It is great with an extended weekend. Great idea to have Thanksgiving here in October. By the good of the Americans combine their with Black Friday, but at the same time there is not long until Christmas stands at the door, where the family again gather, eat, socialize and pamper each other.
    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Muddy and smelly clothing... as well as all the rubber bits from the turf fields ;) Love it ;)
      I also prefer our Thanksgiving in October... it gives us a nice break, right in the middle of return to school and Christmas. I am thankful for that alone! Have a lovely weekend! xox

      Delete