Tuesday, July 16, 2019

New York City, part 2

Today included the Staten Island outlets (specifically, The Nike Shop) so we could pick up new running shoes for the boys for school (yes, I had to ruin the experience by mentioning school 😉), Harlem, a good deli by Time Square and me doing everything in my power not to get off the bus to spend too much money at Marimekko 😉.
Tomorrow, we will visit the Trinity Church, the World Trade Centre Memorial and Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty. I also pencilled in a visit to the store &Other Stories (Scandinavian friends, you will know what I mean 😉).

See you again tomorrow xox











A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.... brilliant!











1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful day described both with words and pictures.
    Everything is just huge.

    ReplyDelete