Wednesday, March 6, 2019

More Ottawa

Frankly, I don't know what I was more impressed about: the Canadian Nature Museum or the fact that my boys walked ALL day without complaining. They are both pretty up there ;)

The other thing that I was pretty impressed about was that the boys didn't ask how much longer we were staying at the museum... not even one time. To me, that is a clear 10/10 for museum rating. We got to spend time with dinosaurs, ocean animals, land animals, space, minerals, butterflies, Arctic peoples and culture and the earth. Pretty awesome for 5 hours!

Overall, so glad we went.

Now for some good dinner plans for our last night in Ottawa... Tomorrow is the Byward Market before heading home.... Oh yeah! There is a Marimekko boutique there = danger ;)

xox






















No comments:

Post a Comment