Sunday, March 24, 2019

Glimpses of a Sunday

I had a conference at work yesterday so I am trying to cram the whole weekend into today... and not very successfully, may I add ;) Groceries... check! Superficial and unmotivated tidying... check! Organizing lunch supplies for the week... check! Dinner cooking... check! Attempt at making a berry crumble... check! Laundry... oh well... we can't always get everything done ;) 

I do have 3 kids: I tried to get a picture of Alexander (below) but he is not into it so I added a picture of his hand, which was covering my phone camera ;) I will take what I can get ;) 

We had snow over the past few days but we should be at 12C by midweek... this actually gets me looking forward to Monday ;) Still fantasizing about wearing sandals.....

Wishing you all a great week ahead xox


Tulips to block the view of snow... and more snow
My efforts at a berry crumble

Memories

Before it gets raided by Alexander

Milk moustache

Trying to convince me that he is doing homework ;)

This is Alexander's hand. He didn't want me to take his picture ;)

1 comment: