Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happiness is.... 4th of Advent and holidays!!!

Yesterday evening, I had my last exam and am now off until the first week of January!!! I still have corrections to do and courses to prepare for but I can do that when and how I want to! If I feel like wearing pajamas while I do my work, I can :) If I want to have a glass of red wine while I do my work, I can :) If I want to eat way too many chocolates while I do my work, I can :) If I want to do my work at midnight because I wanted to slack off all day, I can do that too :)

Happy belated 4th of Advent and holidays to you all!! xox

This is how I started my holidays :)

Not to mention that we will not be having a white Christmas this year ;)

Even the dogs are taking it easy :)

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like vacation and even if one has to work - its different because its frome home. Have a fantastic Christmas to you and your family ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete