Thursday, November 12, 2015

Green November

Before I start this post, I have to make it perfectly clear that I am NOT complaining!!! If you have been following any of this blog since last winter, you will remember how non-winter I am ;)

We have been so incredibly lucky this year. Montreal is still fairly warm (ie: between 5 and 15C) and green! It is actually a bit strange: stores are putting their Christmas decorations up against a backdrop of green leaves (and not just green pine boughs)! I have been wearing my light jacket and autumn boots... no shivering or wet boots involved ;)

Last year, at this time, we had a blizzard and our backyard was absolutely covered with snow. The boys were wearing boots and ski jackets. I was complaining! This year is totally ahhhhhh..... ;) I have to say that I am loving this non-winter-start-of-November :)

Last year....

This year :)








I will take it! ;)

2 comments:

  1. W have the exactly same wether as you have. And its wonderful but also very strange with thous high temperatures Today we are going to have "only" 12 C degrees ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? I am really enjoying it!! Hope it continues for us :) xox

      Delete