Saturday, January 16, 2021

Snowy Saturday

If you know me for more than 30 seconds, you will know that I am NOT a fan of winter. Maybe you will figure it out after 20 seconds even, loud and clear 😉 Funny though, this year, I don't know... maybe it is the fact that we have been blessed with a mild winter so far... or that I don't actually have to go out but I am not minding winter so much. Actually, today was almost nice. We woke up to a big snow dump and the temperature was bearable... even the boys didn't complain about going outside. I almost liked it... almost 😉

I still miss my sandals though 😉 xox


Perfect snowman snow


A little winter football








Really hoping the snow wouldn't dump on my head as I took the picture!




Not all that bad ;)




3 comments:

  1. I love you for that last sentence ;-)
    We had 2 inches of snow last night, not enough for a snow person (politically correct). In any case, youngest and I had a nice walk in the dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You know me well enough that the last line is the most honest ;) Night time walks are so beautiful- glad your son still goes out with you! Enjoy, my friend xox

      Delete
  2. Lovely winter photos - it almost looks like here in Denmark right now. Love it. No wind below 15 degrees and lots of snow :D

    ReplyDelete