Monday, March 23, 2020

Keeping sanity in the house pt. 3

Today, after this weekend's thoughtful planning to take the boys out and get a good football workout in, it snowed... boo! Not just a little bit of snow either... it looks like winter again. Anyway, after the basic "1 hours of math or science on the computer", I kind of gave up. Surprisingly, Nicka agreed to cook dinner with me (coming from the kid who only learned how to boil water last week, he did well on the butter chicken) and Oliver went all out on a painting (he has decided to become an artist so he says he may not need to finish elementary school anywayπŸ˜‰). Alexander is absolutely proud of himself by reaching the 400th episode of a Japanimation cartoon that he has been working on since the Christmas break. What can I say? Congratulations? Aim high, son? Glad this is the important school year for college applications? #whatever πŸ˜‰

Today, I also learned that the alcohol and cannabis stores in Quebec are deemed an essential service. You have to love this province... we seem to have the right priorities... stay home and drink wine πŸ˜‰ I also started an online Swedish course (I will let you know how that goes) and Andreas is busy watching all the movies that I never wanted to see πŸ˜‰

The Police's song "Don't Stand So Close To Me" is on perma-loop in my brain.

Wishing you all a great... umm... Monday, I think... Tuesday? No Monday πŸ˜‰ xox










3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping it real Celena - it's pretty much the same in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care! We make the most of it!
    Middle son (16) has just heard that he doesn't have to take central exams and wants to celebrate with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete