Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Post cards from a return to winter Montreal

Today, it snowed... a lot. The funny thing is that I left work to run an errand in spring weather and, as I came out of the store, it was suddenly winter. The only consolation that I have is that we are supposed to have 10C by Thursday.... wish us luck ;)

Hope your weather is better than ours... Please don't mind if I am not "liking" your pictures of flowers and green grass on Facebook ;)

xox




The next pictures were from my way to the store... the ones above are from only 2 hours afterwards :P













2 comments:

  1. I sympathize with you! We enjoy spring to the full, but the weather is also varied (without snow)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The weather is getting stranger and stranger! xox

      Delete