Thursday, July 25, 2019

Like father, like son

We are a strange family because we actually go to Ikea to do grocery shopping. People give me funny looks when I unload my large shopping cart in front of the panicked cashier. Yes, I actually do use the 5 containers of rugbrød mix that I have just placed in front of you ;) Anyway, another highlight of the trip is the Swedish candy (lösgodis)... both for Andreas... and for Oliver. Like father, like son ;)

PS: of course, the 2 older boys got candies too... we have to be fair ;)



The analysis ;)

Oliver, learning off the master ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is not only you who feel this reaction, regarding Ikea. I know a lot of Danes who shop in Ikea without knowing it is possible to buy groceries.
    Of course, "rugbrøds-blanding", "Slik - vingummi og lakrids" must be brought home.

    ReplyDelete